- Alan K. Stotts, MD
- Stephanie M. Holmes, MD
- John T. Smith, MD
- John A. Heflin, MD
- Joshua B. Klatt, MD
- Christopher A. Makarewich, MD
- M. Shaun Machen, MD
- Scott D. Ford, PA-C
- Christopher J. Harris, PA-C
- Theresa A. Hennessey, MD
- Marcella R. Woiczik, MD
- Kevin B. Jones, MD
- John S. Groundland, MD
- Stephen K. Aoki, MD
- Travis G. Maak, MD
- Douglas T. Hutchinson, MD
- David L. Rothberg, MD
- Charles L. Saltzman, MD
- Peter N. Chalmers, MD
- Ihc Layton Hospital & ClinicsScott was personal listened well and was practical in his approach.
- Riverton ClinicsI was extremely impressed with Dr Ford. Even though we were fit in last minute, he gave us plenty of time and explained everything to me. He answered all of my questions with care and concern.
- Primary Children's Medical CenterScott listened to our concerns and asked us several times if we had any questions after he gave us his diagnosis and next steps.
- Primary Children's Medical Centeri felt like Scott Ford was concerned for my daughter and the fact that she was going to have surgery for an unrelated issue and helped make a plan to have my daughter's cast off 2 days before her other surgery. Also, they got us in as soon as they could for a broken wrist.
- Primary Children's Medical CenterDr Ford was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was thorough and happy to answer all my questions. I appreciated his willingness to explain things and take time, not rush his time in the room with us.
- Riverton Clinicshe took the time to make sure all of our questions were answered. He gave us the opportunity to think and consider if we had any other questions and did not rush us at all.
- Primary Children's Medical CenterScott Ford has been amazing! I was concerned about growth plate. He double checked with another doctor and he scheduled a follow up for six months to make sure it is not having any problems. I have been happy with his treatment plan!!
- Riverton ClinicsThe doctor was amazing! He was so cute with my daughter and made her feel so special. He eased her fear. He actually showed me the fracture and explained everything to me. so good!
- Riverton ClinicsScott Ford is great and is great with kids. He makes sure that all of our questions are answered and that our kids understand what they need to do as well.
- Orthopaedics Centerwe were extremely impress by Scott he was an amazing practitioner and so true care and consideration for my daughter. we will recommend him as widely as possible
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Our Doctors , Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required