- Alan K. Stotts, MD
- Stephanie M. Holmes, MD
- John T. Smith, MD
- John A. Heflin, MD
- Joshua B. Klatt, MD
- Christopher A. Makarewich, MD
- M. Shaun Machen, MD
- Scott D. Ford, PA-C
- Christopher J. Harris, PA-C
- Theresa A. Hennessey, MD
- Marcella R. Woiczik, MD
- Kevin B. Jones, MD
- John S. Groundland, MD
- Stephen K. Aoki, MD
- Travis G. Maak, MD
- Douglas T. Hutchinson, MD
- David L. Rothberg, MD
- Charles L. Saltzman, MD
- Peter N. Chalmers, MD
- B NDr. Woiczik is my favorite! She is so personable and relates to all ages. She has the best bedside manner and really cares about her patients.
- A ADr. Woiczik is fantastic! She has great bedside manner and doesn't disregard parent input. We felt very good about trusting our daughter to her care.
- J SDr Makarewich is such a kind doctor that is extremely skilled and talented in orthopedics. Not only that he has an incredible ability to be able to explain what is happening, what we need to do, why and how do we get there. Never once have I left an appointmen...
- L WDr. Heflin is the best doctor. He saved my son's life at Primary Children's Hospital several years ago. He discovered necrotizing fasciitis before it took over. We will be forever grateful to him for his speedy diagnosis and several surgeries back to back to h...
- K SDr. Heflin is over the top more than I could have ever asked for for my 9 year old we've been with him almost a year and are on our second brace for scoliosis. He's so knowledgeable and is well know for his knowledge at shriners in st. Louis, mo! Nurses, recep...
- M JMade us feel like we were important. Very friendly. Staff so nice. Dr Smith and his staff have been so helpful. Explains everything they are going to do.
- K PI’m very impressed with Dr. Smith and staff at Primary Children’s hospital. We didn’t have to wait long at all. His staff was super friendly. Dr. Smith spent a lot of time with us going over my daughter’s back condition and X-rays. He seemed very knowledgea...
- C PMy Daughter Kylee had Severe Scoliosis and is a competitive dancer. Her disease was progressing rapidly and we were worried she would no longer be able to competitively dance. Dr. Smith performed surgery on her in late August 2018 and, now, 7 months later... our ...
- T AShe’s amazing! I’ve read reviews that she’s expensive...yes and she’s a specialist. However, when you have a child born with disabilities I wanted the best. I’d rather pay more and have the best when it comes to my daughter being able to walk.
- R MOn Christmas day, I broke my femur while sledding. Dr. Holmes fixed my leg. She did such an amazing job. It was 8 weeks after I had surgery & I was already walking.
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Our Doctors , Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required