- Alan K. Stotts, MD
- Stephanie M. Holmes, MD
- John T. Smith, MD
- John A. Heflin, MD
- Joshua B. Klatt, MD
- Christopher A. Makarewich, MD
- M. Shaun Machen, MD
- Scott D. Ford, PA-C
- Christopher J. Harris, PA-C
- Theresa A. Hennessey, MD
- Marcella R. Woiczik, MD
- Kevin B. Jones, MD
- John S. Groundland, MD
- Stephen K. Aoki, MD
- Travis G. Maak, MD
- Douglas T. Hutchinson, MD
- David L. Rothberg, MD
- Charles L. Saltzman, MD
- Peter N. Chalmers, MD
- T AShe’s amazing! I’ve read reviews that she’s expensive...yes and she’s a specialist. However, when you have a child born with disabilities I wanted the best. I’d rather pay more and have the best when it comes to my daughter being able to walk.
- R MOn Christmas day, I broke my femur while sledding. Dr. Holmes fixed my leg. She did such an amazing job. It was 8 weeks after I had surgery & I was already walking.
- A BShe is an expensive doctor because she is highly specialized, but when your child faces a serious disability without medical intervention, you will sure feel happy to have her. We saw many doctors about my son's condition before we saw Dr. Holmes, and it is such a ...
- Primary Children's Medical CenterThis care provider is the best ever
- Riverton ClinicsWe love Dr. Holmes!
- Primary Children's Medical CenterDr. Holmes and staff were friendly and knowledgeable.
- Primary Children's Medical CenterWe love Dr Holmes. she is so caringand explains everything in terms I understand.
- Riverton ClinicsI felt that my provider spent a sufficient amount of time with me explaining the care for my daughter and she was very personable. I did not feel rushed and felt that even though the office seemed busy she was really taking the time to care for us
- Primary Children's Medical CenterDr. Holmes was amazing. She made my 12 year old son comfortable and she listened to him and me. I felt like she spent the time and effort to give us the care we needed. she was excellent.
- Orthopaedics CenterIt was good but the provider initially made me feel as though all I wanted for my daughter was surgery, which is not the case. It's just after two years all I want is to ease the pain of my daughters legs and feet. By the end of the appointment I think she knew where I was coming from and I understo...
Write a review
If you're interested in submitting a testimonial for Our Doctors , Please use the form below to do so.
Fields marked (*) are required